Monday 2 August 2010

Flowers !!!!!


This is a commissioned card - for a friends, friends Granddaughter's Christening on the 8.9.10 (great date) No Tim Holtz in sight - this was a challenge for me as I have not done anything like this for years - used to do pressed flower pictures years ago - anyway this is punched flowers from pearlised paper think I will add this to the STAMPMAN'S CHALLENGE - TAKE 2 COLOURS Purple and Pink are my choice but you could use any colours.
PLEASE TAKE A LOOK BELOW AT HOW YOU CAN WIN SOME BLOG CANDY!!!!!
thanks for popping by today.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful special occasion card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Liz, a great idea to use punched daisies to make the name, I bet it took ages to punch them out!

    Thank you for entering the Stamp man challenge again.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete