Saturday 26 June 2010

Challenging Times

I have run a Bits and Bobs ATC challenge on Docrafts for about 3 years. Unfortunately due to work commitments and lack of spare time I have passed this swap onto a lovely lady called Karen Gipp (flowers).

Karen has kindly offered to continue with the organisation of the swap - where she will send out the same bits and bobs to a number of people who have sent her an SAE each time (at one point while doing this swap 35!!! people received the materials.

I thoroughly enjoyed doing this swap - it was and is a swap, as along with the Bits and Bobs sent, an ATC would be sent to each participant made by myself. Abive is my attempt at using the materials I provided for the last challenge and I am happy with the result.

Above you will see 9 of the returns I have had for this my last Challenge and you will see that they are all very different. It was lovely to see what people did with the same Bits & Bobs and was open to all abilities.

I will not miss putting this challenge together as it did take time to do - But I will miss receiving all the lovely works of art produced by some very talented Artists.

I would just like to thank everyone who has participated in the challenges over the years and thank you all for giving me so much pleasure.

I look forward to to the Challenges Karen is going to be setting us, as I will still be doing the challenge, and would like to wish Karen a happy but hopefully not too challenging time with this.

This post would not be right if I did not put a (((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))) to close!!!! :oD

No comments:

Post a Comment