Tuesday 29 November 2011

Early Bird catches the worm

Morning all, up early looking forward to another day at work. Couple of things to sort out before I go - hence the early start, and still keeping to my promise to blog every day for seven days. Hope you all have a happy MmWwaA.





This is a frame I altered a couple of months ago for a lovely friend, the frame was from B&M discount stores and cost £3.99 I used some of my favorite Dylusions paints from a range designed exclusively for Art from the Heart by Dyan Reaveley to decorate it. I also used some of my favorite word stamps. I hope you like it.

Have a great Tuesday whatever you do

2 comments:

  1. I think this is utterly gorgeous and I am lucky enough to see it every single day xx Thanks for such an amazing and gorgeous gift my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gorgeous, I saw this as it was being made.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete