Saturday 3 July 2010

The Wings of Time As Time Goes By


This is my offering for the The Stamp Man ATC Swap The first Theme being WINGS.


Background coloured with TH Mustard Seed - Shabby Shutters & Peeled Paint. Stamped with Crafty Individuals Crackle Stamp with Shabby Shutters. Crafty Individuals Mini Picture - wings cut out and designed by myself and coloured with Marvy pen -Olive Green. Watch Face and washers from stash. Font Cambria. Swirls & edges done with Marvy pen - Plum. Photo corners made with Llewelyn-Bowen Metallic Ribbon from the Renaissance collection.
Thanks for popping in to see what I am up to and look forward to seeing what everyone else gets up to.
Thank you also for all those lovely people who have looked at, or made comment on my projects ****thank you all who are following me****
Have a great weekend - I hope to craft a bit - might even go to Pottery!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Fab lil ATC Liz, love the collaging and metal elements :D

    Thanks for joining in The Stampmans ATC Wings swap x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Bobs!!! Particularly love the swirls. Thanks for joining in The Stampman's ATC swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC Liz! I love all the detail, a well planned ATC, thanks so much for joining in and for showing us your work.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful. Love those darling faces. I took a look at some of your other posts. You are an amazing artist. I especially like the shiny tags. So I'm now a follower.

    Lela

    ps. I'm in love Tim Holtz stuff, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving this, all that detail on a little ATC... and the colours are fab.

    Thanks for playing with the Stamp Man challenge this time
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design and colours Liz.

    ReplyDelete